Acxiom is a data broker selling your identifying information to businesses across the world, allowing you to be targeted by ads regarding very specific businesses or products.
Looking to avoid the tedious task of data optout? The simplest way to optout of Axciom is to subscribe to DataSeal’s monthly optout service, where we automatically opt you out of the most notorious data brokers and people search sites on the internet. Our service operates monthly, ensuring that your data stays removed even if these sites illegally upload your data after your initial opt out.
1. Head to Acxiom’s optout page: https://isapps.acxiom.com/optout/optout.aspx
2. Scroll down until you find their optout form. You can choose what information you wish to remove, however I suggest removing all available information (mailing address, phone number, and email address). Fill out the form, making sure you “add” each piece of information to the form by hitting the plus signs to the right of each field (found in the red circles in the image below).
3. Confirm your email, complete the CAPTCHA, and click “SUBMIT”. You will be sent a confirmation email so make sure you provide a valid email address.
4. Go to your inbox and find the email from Acxiom. Click the link they provide for you.
5. Complete one last CAPTCHA and hit “SUBMIT”.
Frequently Asked Questions About Acxiom
How long does it take to remove my information from Acxiom?
When will my information be removed from Acxiom.com?
Can my information be added back to Acxiom.com?
Yes, if they refresh their database you could have a new personal record available on their website. If you want to prevent this, we recommend monitoring their website and removing your information whenever it reappears, or subscribing to an automatic optout service.