ClustrMaps is a public record encyclopedia that supports people searches, address searches, and company searches. Their records contain personal information, contact information, social media information, family data, property data, and criminal history.
Looking to avoid the tedious task of data optout? The simplest way to optout of ClustrMaps is to subscribe to DataSeal’s monthly optout service, where we automatically opt you out of the most notorious data brokers and people search sites on the internet. Our service operates monthly, ensuring that your data stays removed even if these sites illegally upload your data after your initial opt out.
1. Go to clustrmaps.com.
2. Type your name or address into their people search bar.
3. Find the record containing your personal information. There may be multiple people with your name, so make sure you click on the correct record.
4. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and find the “Remove my information” link in the footer. Click that.
5. Enter your name, a valid email address, and your address. The URL box should already have the URL from the previous page in it. Click "Next Step" once you are ready to move on.
6. Select the information you want removed from the list of names and phone numbers. Then click “Apply” and your optout process is complete.
It should take you 10-20 minutes to optout of ClustrMaps.
ClustrMaps generally takes around 3-5 business days to completely remove your information from their website.
ClustrMaps might reupload your data depending on how they manage their record database. To prevent this, you can either monitor their website for your personal data and repeat the optout process whenever your data shows up again, or subscribe to an automatic optout service.