NumberGuru is a phone number search website offering a plethora of information for a monthly subscription fee.
1. Go to NumberGuru.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then find and click "Do Not Sell My Personal Information". NumberGuru uses BeenVerified to manage their optout requests, so you will be redirected to BeenVerified's optout page. You can continue following the guide on this page, or you can use our BeenVerified Optout Guide—either works.
3. Click "Do Not Sell My Info".
4. Enter your name and state in their search box, then click "Search"
5. Find your record and click the arrow. Make sure you find your record, not someone sharing your name.
6. Enter your email, confirm you are not a robot, then click "Send Verification Email". Note that you will need access to the email, so make sure you provide a valid email address.
7. Go to your email inbox and find the email from BeenVerified. Review and then verify your optout request by clicking "Verify Opt-Out"
NumberGuru uses BeenVerified to manage their optout process, therefore your optout request will be handled by BeenVerified.
It should take you around 5-15 minutes to complete NumberGuru's optout process, although it can be longer depending on how fast you receive your confirmation email.
Like most optout requests, you should expect your information to be removed in about 2-4 business days.