NumLookup is one of the most popular phone number search sites on the web. Their information is fairly accurate, and they make sure to keep it up-to-date.
1. Go to NumLookup's About Us page.
2. Scroll down until you find the "Phone Number Removal - Opt Out" section. You do not need to read this, simply click the "Information Opt Out" link at the end of the 2nd paragraph.
3. Enter your phone number and verify you're not a robot via the CAPTCHA, then click “Remove My Info".
4. If you already have an account with NumLookup, follow the prompt to sign in. For those who do not have an account (which I assume is most people reading this), click the "Manual Review" option.
5. Enter your information into the form below. The more up-to-date this information is the easier it will be for NumLookup to find and remove your record.
You should get a message confirming your opt out request has been receiving. NumLookup data removal can take up to 45 days, so if you notice your data is still available on their website I recommend waiting before completing this process again.
Removing your information from NumLookup should take you aruond 5-15 minutes.
NumLookup can take up to 1-2 months to remove your information from their website.
It is possible that NumLookup could gain access to your information again, though it depends on how often they update their database and if they keep track of who has opted out.