PeopleSearchNow is a free people search website with access to records containing name, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, age, and gender.
Looking to avoid the tedious task of data optout? The simplest way to optout of PeopleSearchNow is to subscribe to DataSeal’s monthly optout service, where we automatically opt you out of the most notorious data brokers and people search sites on the internet. Our service operates monthly, ensuring that your data stays removed even if these sites illegally upload your data after your initial opt out.
1. Go to the PeopleSearchNow optout page.
2. Check the two boxes and enter your email in the corresponding box. Make sure you have access to the email you provide, as you will be receiving an email from PeopleSearchNow. Complete the CAPTCHA once you are ready to continue and then click the "Opt Out My Info" box.
3. Enter your name and location into the search boxes on the next page. Below the search boxes, make sure it says “Please search for the record you would like to remove”, otherwise this optout process will not work.
4. Find the record containing your personal information. There may be multiple individuals with your name, so be sure to verify the address and relatives before clicking “View All Info”.
5. Click “Remove Record”. It should appear at the top of the record.
6. You will then be sent to a confirmation page informing you of an email sent to your inbox.
7. Find the email from PeopleSearchNow, and click the link telling you remove yourself.
It should take you 5-15 minutes to complete PeopleSearchNow's optout process.
Your optout process should be completed in 1-2 days.
PeopleSearchNow makes you find the record you wish to delete, then confirm that you are not a robot and that you wish to have that record removed.