Radaris is a public record and people search site with comprehensive information from local, state and federal sources
1. First, head to Radaris.com and search your name in their database. To narrow down your search, I recommend including your city or zip code in the search, but this is not required.
2. Find the record that contains your information and click “Full Profile”.
3. Copy the page URL. It should look something like “radaris.com/~<firstname>-<lastname>/<numbers>”.
4. Once you have copied the URL, go to radaris.com/control/privacy and follow the instructions given. You will receive a confirmation email, so make sure you have access to the email you give.
5. Finally, head to your email inbox and find the confirmation email from Radaris. It should ask you to confirm your record deletion request by clicking on a link. If the provided link does not give you the option to click it, simply copy and paste it into your browser to confirm you request.
Radaris' optout process should take you 5-15 minutes.
It should take Radaris 1-3 business days to remove your information from their website.
There is no guarantee that Radaris will not add your data back to their website.